Atigun Capital Partners sources its equity capital primarily from select family offices that seek private equity exposure to proprietary lower middle market healthcare services investments.
We believe that patient capital builds long-term value.
- Permits our businesses the opportunity to pursue strategies that achieve high internal rates of return without regard to the artificially short investment periods of most institutional private equity funds. (For example, certain de novo buy-and-build strategies are well suited to our model, but may not work within the time horizon of most funds.)
- Allows us to optimize a planned exit timetable.
We offer our investors the following benefits:
- Ability to invest capital into the largest segment of the economy of the United States in a tax efficient, low fee manner.
- Partnerships that create strong alignment.
- Transparency during both the due diligence/investment committee process as well as during our investment hold period.
- Access and insight into our investment activities and decision making.
- Prudent utilization of leverage with the goal of maintaining operational flexibility and pursuing growth.