Atigun frequently utilizes its operating partners to assist with due diligence and to serve as board members of its portfolio companies.
Ms. Cunningham is formerly with Avalere Health, a leading advisory firm focused on health care business strategy and public policy. She has been active in the healthcare services industry for over 20 years and has deep domain experience in the post-acute sector.
- Lehman Brothers from 1997 to 2008, during which time she held a number of progressively senior executive roles, including as Managing Director and Global Head of Product Training, Associate Director of Credit Research, and High Yield Bond Analyst.
- Perennial Institutional Investor magazine all-star analyst in the high yield health care category.
- Independent Director, Extendicare Inc. and Chair of Audit Committee.
- CFA, A.B. in Applied Mathematics from Harvard University and M.S. MIT Sloan School of Management.
Ms. Heit-Welch is the President and COO of Bridge HomeCare Partners. She has founded and operated several home healthcare companies including Gem City Home Care, Care Connection of Cincinnati and Hospice of the Miami Valley. Notable work includes:
- Growing the largest home health agency in Southwest Ohio and successfully exiting to a private equity sponsor.
- Executive with Evolution Health (parent Envision Health)
- Licensed Nurse
Michael A. Nameth
Mr. Nameth is an accomplished senior level healthcare businessleader with over thirty years of experience in several key areas of healthcare, including: Managed Care (Health Plans), PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) and Specialty Pharmacy industries. Notable work includes:
- Chief Executive Officer at Aureus Health Services, a national Specialty Pharmacy that offers specialty pharmacy and HUB services to clients.
- Executive Vice President (EVP) for Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy.
- EVP at Medmark Specialty Pharmacy
- President of WellPoint’s PBM. WellPoint’s PBM was the largest health plan owned PBM in the country.
- Head of the pharmacy program at BCBS of Michigan and also started the Anthem BCBS PBM and built the first BCBS owned mail order pharmacy in Cincinnati, Ohio
Mr. Nissen is the Founder and President of Health Plus Technologies, a healthcare analytics software company. He has over 25 years of experience developing software designed to enable payors to make better contracting decisions. Notable work includes:
- Creator and developer of the Health Plus Technologies Precidiem reimbursement model.
- Lead developer of the technology platform for the Johns Hopkins ACG System.
- Lead designer and strategist for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association’s Blue Health Intelligence data warehouse.
Shawn A. Ryan, MD, MBA
Dr. Ryan is a Dual Board Certified Emergency Physician and Addiction Specialist. He is currently practicing addiction medicine treatment in Cincinnati, is published on this issue, and serves on many regional, state, and national committees addressing this complicated subject.
- President & CMO of BrightView Addiction Treatment, a medication assisted therapy addiction treatment business based in Cincinnati.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Cincinnati.
- President of the Ohio Society of Addiction Medicine and the Vice-chair of Payer-Relations for ASAM and he spends a significant amount of time working with large commercial payers and Medicaid administrators on current and future payment strategies.
Mr. Routledge is the President and CEO of MedResults Network, the nation’s largest group purchasing organization for aesthetic physicians and medical spas. He has over 25 years of experience in physician services and healthcare technologies. Almost all of his career positons have been with companies from scratch start-up or emerging growth status, having participated in numerous financings, acquisitions, mergers, and two IPOs. Notable work includes:
- Head of Strategy and original founding management team member of MedPartners/Caremark, a physician practice management organization with over 12,000 physicians and one of the largest PBMs.
- VP of Strategic Planning and Business Development for a multi-state OBGYN start-up physician services company.
- VP of Strategy for a multi-region pediatric physician services company serving over 600,000 patients.
- Founder of a pediatrician ASP technology company and an international telemedicine service.
- Chief Marketing Officer of a multi-state plastic surgery center development company.